Boneshaker Project’s 5th annual Pace Bend Road Race is one of the largest cycling races of the season. As one of the few events in Texas to feature full use of the roadway (no “center line” rule), cyclists from all around the world have found the race’s classic 6.2 mile circuit, punctuated by its sweeping curves and short, steep climbs, a prime opportunity to test themselves. It’s also an excellent course for spectators to get up close to the action. This event is part of the TXBRA Texas Cup – Elite event where points are calculated.
WHEN : Sunday, February 26th 2017 • 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., races all day for amateur and pro cyclists
WHERE : Pace Bend Park, 2805 Pace Bend Road N, Spicewood, TX 78699
HOW : Costs range from $35-65 per person and junior races are just $15.
- Register for two or more races, $15 off at checkout
- On-Line Registration ends February 23rd at NOON
- Packet Pick-Up/Late Registration – Saturday, February 25th, 2-5PM. Location TBD
- New this year: the race will be accompanied by a 10K Run at 9am the morning before
- Race Day Packets – Opens at 7AM in Pace Bend Park, have your registration confirmation sheet in hand for faster parking entry
- Bring kids and their bikes! There will be a Free little kids sprint “race” at Noon, including distribution of pushbikes! And we will have a cx bike practice course for kids
Boneshaker Project (501(c)(3)) works directly in the Austin community to empower kids to feel physically strong from a young age. Through expert coach mentorship and online engagement, we encourage everyone to ‘do what moves you,’ feel confident and enjoy healthy lifestyles. Social engagement is an integral part of our vision via Twitter (Boneshaker_proj), Instagram (Boneshaker_Project), Facebook (Boneshaker Project) and website www.boneshaker.org.
Contact: Alex Ecenia – firstname.lastname@example.org